Our First De-Stash Event
Trisha’s Crafty Studio is hosting its first De-Stash Event on the 28th & 29th March.
Bookings Essential – $20 per table per day.
Registration forms available instore.
Thanks for your interest in joining our De-stash Event. This event is designed to help you declutter your craft cupboards. You are welcome to sell all your unwanted craft supplies that are not damaged or broken in any way. No restriction on type of craft materials – from paper to fabric. You can include your unwanted kits or some extra cards you may have made up, but please don’t setup a stall that is only selling your handmade products. This event is for your unwanted new or used products only: is not a Handmade market nor is it for Ebay, Wish or Esty re-Sellers. If you are a consultant for a Direct Marketing Company (eg Stampin Up/Creative Memories etc) you are welcome to sell off your old class stock and supplies, you can’t be selling current catalogue lines or promote your catalogue, that would be for our “Created Events” not our De-stash Day.
DATE & TIMES
- Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th March
- Doors will open for Table Holders from 7am both days.
- The general public will be allowed to start purchasing between 10am and 2pm or later if it is busy. We will not rush people out the door right on 2pm.
- Everyone will receive a 1800x740mm Table & Folding Chair
- You must bring your own table cloth if you wish to cover the table and a sheet to cover your supplies at the end of Saturday if you are also attending Sunday.
- You do not need to pack up at the end of Saturday.
- You can book more than 1 table if you wish
COST PER TABLE
- $20 per table per day
- If you would like more tables it is $20 per table, therefore 2 tables would be $40 per day.
- You can book 2 on a Saturday and 1 on a Sunday if you wish.
- 1 Table for both days would be $40 total.
- You can just attend 1 day – either Saturday or Sunday if you choose
- We do NOT take a percentage of your sales, it is ALL yours !! You only pay the fee for the table(s) and a fee if you need to use our EFTPOS for your sale.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
- Your own craft supplies to sell of course lol
- You are fully responsible for managing your Table all day.
- You must have a small float and secure money tin or similar.
- We will have an EFTPOS available for use but your stand will be charged a 5% transaction fee of the purchase total to cover our Tyro fees.
- You can price your items whatever you like / make deals to move more stuff.
- Sheet to cover your table if you are booked into both days
- Your own lunch – we have a fridge and microwave you can use on site. Plus a Coke and Pepsi fridge if you wish to purchase a cold drink.
Unless you are next to a friend, I will be available to give anyone a quick break at their table to enable a toilet stop or gather your lunch, rather than close up your table for a few minutes.
- We have a full carpark out the back of the building with an entrance up the stairs. Plus plenty of street parking. Please don’t park at the front entry area this is for drop off only.
- From 7am – 9.30am you can drop off at the front entry in Thorn Street
- We do ask that after you have brought in your supplies to your table (not setup) that you move your car to the back carpark or further down the street, so that the front entry area is easy for others to bring in their supplies.
- We also want our front entry carparks easily available for the public to pop in and purchase from your tables.
- Saturday MORNING Parking is restricted to 2 Hour Parking from 8am – 11.30 am in front of shop area and YES unfortunately Ipswich City Council Parking Control Camera Car does drive up this street on a Saturday. It is untimed a little further down the street and in our carpark out back. BOOKING
- You must register and pay your table cost before the 21st March.
- Booking is not confirmed unless payment is received.
- If you need to cancel your table this must be done before close of business on 26th March at 4pm for full refund otherwise there is a $20 cancellation fee of after this date and also for no shows on the dates they have booked.